- Meeting Home
- General Info
- Hotel and Travel
Editing and Withdrawing Abstracts
Editing an Abstract
You can edit author and affiliation information until October 26 by logging into the system via the button above and selecting the abstract you wish to edit.
You can edit the title, body, and topic selections of an abstract after submission up to the following deadlines prior to review:
- If you submit by August 1, edit abstract until August 3.
- If you submit by September 4, edit abstract until September 6.
- If you submit by October 10, edit abstract until October 12.
To edit your abstract, contact email@example.com. After these dates, please contact us to see if we can accommodate your changes.
Withdrawing an Abstract
- You can login to the submission site and withdraw your abstract before the abstract deadline.
- You can request abstract withdrawal before peer review via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by:
- August 3 for abstracts submitted by the August 1 deadline.
- September 6 for abstracts submitted by the September 4 deadline.
- October 12 for abstracts submitted by the October 10 deadline.
- You can request abstract withdrawal via email to email@example.com by October 26 so it does not appear in meeting publications. After this date, any withdrawn abstracts may still appear in the Meeting Program, and the supplement to Molecular Biology of the Cell, but organizers will attempt to remove it from the mobile app.
All withdrawal requests must be in writing and must confirm that all authors have been notified and agree with the decision to withdraw. Note: Abstracts that have been submitted successfully and paid for will not be refunded, even if they are withdrawn. The only exception to this rule is if you accidentally submitted a duplicate abstract (same exact title, text, etc.). If this happens, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Abstract Home Page
- Fees and Deadlines
- Submission Guidelines
- Submission Instructions (Step-by-Step)
- Notification Dates
- Abstract-Based Presentation Options
- Submission Topics
- Publication and Citation
- Editing and Withdrawing
- Int’l Expedited Abstract Review
- Poster Presentation Guidelines/Uploading
- Poster Printing Service
- Speaker Presentation Guidelines
(separate registration required)
Attend the 2018 Doorstep Meeting: Beyond Homeostasis: Stem Cells Under Stress on Saturday, December 8 from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm and attend the Keynote by Sean Morrison immediately following. The daylong meeting will provide an overview of stem cell biology as it pertains to cell biology research and tissue regeneration, illustrate how studies of the cell provide insights into stem cell research, and encourage stem cell researchers to consider cell biology in their research. Click here for more information or to register. Meeting limited to 200 people.